Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol

is buggin!!!   What's with all the song choices this week and the sucky people last week....  ?  


 I like  Adam..  and I liked Megan, but she needed to hold the mic at the same distance the whole time, which she didn't.. It kept getting louder and softer..  Drove me crazy.. 

I was most disappointed in Matt  but Nick cracked me up!!  Allison was pretty good.. Heart is hard to sing.   Kris is really cute, but hated the song choice.   Matt (welder)- didn't like it.  Jesse also chose the wrong song.. Kai killed me with that old fogy song.. I'm sure his mom liked it.. not me..  Mishavonna - I thought she did a great job, the judges didn't like the song, but I did.   Adam has a crazy vocal range.. Reminds me of Matthew Ward's range. 

Okay, I'm done venting.  But before I go. If I had 3 wishes.  
Wish 1: to win the lotto and pay our debt. 
Wish 2: to be an amazing singer
Wish 3: to be skinny..  

by the  by: when I went to my grandmas house over the weekend she said the sweetest thing to me.  She looked at me, giggled and said, "you look skinny"..  Yes, I just had a baby and lost 25 pounds in 2 weeks but am by no means skinny yet.. But working on it.. Thanks Grandma!!! love you..  

3 comments:

Orange said...

I thought Allison was great! And only 16 years old...if you've got it, you're born with it!

Anonymous said...

Adam might have a good voice but he is tootoo much. Too geeked up. Liked Alison
Muna

Misty said...

It was a little slow until "Norman Gentle" came on the stage. I know that he isn't a true American Idol but he is so hilarious! I love him!

My favorite guy by far was Adam Lambert. He's a little odd but he rocked that stage! He was amazing! The best of the night to me.

My favorite girl was Allison Iraheta. I can't believe that she is 16 years old. AMAZING!

I'd like the third to be Norman but since we all know that isn't going to happen my third favorite is Kris Allen. He is a QT and sang very well.

There were so many that I was disappointed in who I expected to be great. I'm not loving the new format they have either.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey