Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ultrasound Results

Well the results of the ultrasound weren't as good as I had hoped. "She" wouldn't get into position so that we could see anything. She was sitting with her legs open, but sitting on the placenta like she was sitting on a mound of dirt.  So there was nothing to see, just her big head and cute leg bone. 


I did however show the Dr. the ultrasound photos from Baby Sightings and he said that from what he could see it did in fact look like a girl.. So, I  guess that's all I'm going to get for now. A little disappointing, but I still feel like it's a girl and I now have 2 yeses. So that will just have to do. 

My friends are coming over on Friday to help me move my office to the garage to prepare for the baby's new room. We're starting early cause it's just going to take forever.  And with all the holidays and things coming up, we're getting a jump start. Ugh!!

So, Sorry Susie, but glad you didn't waste your time. You would have been late anyhow. 
But on a better note. The results on that scary blood test came back and everything is normal. No signs of Spineabiffita (sp?).. So, thanks to God and everyone who prayed. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey