Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

33 years ago today!


Well, I started out this morning by pulling GRAY hair!!!  Ugh..  I also at some point have to go to the DMV to renew my license that I never got a notice  about.  Double Ugh!  But here's me when I was cute and little. I don't have anything younger at the moment. My scanner is broken. But, yeah, close enough.  


My plan tonight is to go to dinner with some friends and family and then more importantly eat chocolate pie. I could really care if anyone is there for that part. I really could eat the whole thing by myself and be completely happy. Sorry friends and family. I still love you, but you know how it is when your pregnant and hungry..  

Anyway, thanks to Aiden calling me today. That was fun..  Thanks to everyone else who also called. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I tried to call you twice and the call would not go through. Have you changed your number? Anyway Happy birthday, card was mailed late. Sorry
Love, Muna

RN said...

Happy Birthday Lacey. You are greatly loved.
Rachel, Leah, Sam, and Emma

Chris Newkirk said...

Something is wrong with our phone or phone line. The number has not changed. As soon as I get a free minute, I need to figure out what is wrong.

In the meantime, cell phones are still working fine...

Misty said...

Happy belated birthday Lacey!! Love ya! =)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you everyone. I had an okay day and then a very nice dinner with some family and friends. Alex on the other hand cried with the sitter til he puked. About 45 minutes.. We felt bad for the sitter.

jennifer newkirk said...

baby lacey sure looks like baby alex...that's where he got his cute cheeks...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey