Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Girl?

It's nice to feel a baby kicking in my tummy again. I'm designing an album and I'm not sure if it's the way I'm sitting, the music or the fact that she's getting bigger, or I guess all 3, but it is nice. My flutters are turning into bump bumps.  Much sooner than Alex.  Is this a sign that she's bigger or crazier?  Hum??? But Alex always loved the music. 


I have another ultrasound today to check the sex of the baby. My Dr. isn't completely convinced at Baby Sighting's findings and wants to check for himself. Fine by  me.. A second opinion is always welcomed. I'll post the results later today. 

Back to work. Actually in a very creative mood today. Thank God..  

1 comments:

Life Happens said...

It could be the position of the placenta. Alex might have been shielded by it so that he kicked it and you didn't feel his kicks as much. Maybe this time the placenta is more inside and you feel her kicks on your stomach more strongly.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey