Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lesley & Jeremy's Wedding Album


Hello all Carina and Lesley friends.  I don't usually intermingle work with pleasure, but just wanted to let everyone know that Lesley's album is up on the website. Here's a link. 



So, that's it. For some reason (Chris will have to fix) it's not happy in Safari, but looked fine in Firefox.. Not sure, I need my geek to come home and work his magic.  

2 comments:

DC Girl said...

Lacey - I've shared it with a lot of my friends and family. You did a fantastic job. The music with it made two of my coworkers cry! LOVE YOU! Will speak with the hubby to order the booklet soon.

Anonymous said...

good job lacey. muna

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey