Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yosemite

Naisa is the cutest!!  She had a problem with the dog (scared of dogs) but very graciously invited Alex and I to play at her house if I left my dog at home. Thanks for the invite.  :) 
Isaac and Zack making Smores for themselves and Alex. 
Alex like Smores  very much! 
Alex also like popcorn very much!!! 
And he likes bikes..  He thinks he's ready, but he's not.. Maybe a trike. 



8 comments:

Jim Loper said...

where did find those beautiful kids?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

We missed you guys and your beautiful kids! Hope you are all feeling better. I got sick up there. A sore throat thing and it's finally going away.. It's tough when you're pregnant, not much you can take for things.. Love us.. Can't wait to see more on your house.

Jim Loper said...

you are a dork, j loper not a t loper.

CarGate said...

Is that your little boy? I don't think so. That boy isn't so little anymore. Let's get him a trike, he looks adorable on a big boy bike!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

") lol You're right.. You are JIM not TIM.. . I must have been tired.. It was very late.. :) Either way, your kids are great and I did miss having his..

Love you.. :)

Chris Newkirk said...

Aww Man!!!

He's grown like 8 feet in the last two weeks!

I can't wait to come home...

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I can't wait either, honey.. 1 more week... 1 more week... :(

Anonymous said...

Hey--you're all a bunch of dorks! But, you all sure do have beautiful kids! Lacey--stay awake! We all need you! Love, Aunt Cathy

P.S. Didn't want to miss out on blogging with you all!
Lacey please email me and tell me how things are going.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey