Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Scare


Well, I started bleeding last night around midnight. I called the Dr.s office. The exchange woke him up (I felt terrible) and he said I could either go to the ER or come see him in the morning. So, I opted for the morning. I took Alex with me (that was interesting) and he checked me and we did and ultrasound. Good news. Still a heart beat and some movement. Also, the baby measured a week further than last week. So it is growing and still holding strong.. Needless to say, I was freaking out. Chris isn't here and that makes everything worse..  But we prayed and everything  seems okay. Here is the pictures. :)  I left it large format, so you could click on it and make it big.. 



3 comments:

CarGate said...

Bizzare. Was it from something else? I hope you're feeling more comfortable.

Susannah said...

Hey Lacey, sorry I didn't answer when you called, my phone was on silent. I didn't check my messages until after I'd gotten out of work (at around 2:30). I'm glad everything turned out ok though!!!!!! Yay for babies!!! Or all kinds!!! :)

z007mom said...

Glad you and baby are okay. Are you still planning on going to Yosemite?

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey