Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Home

and finally warm.. I was sooooo cold at the beach..    We had a good time. It was nice to get out of Bakersfield, even if it was with other people from Bakersfield.. Everyone goes to Pismo for the 4th.. Well all the crazy people do.. We semi-camped. long story. but got plenty of camp fires, smores, fireworks and swimming. (me & Alex in the pool and Chris in the ocean-he's such a beach boy... )  I don't however have any pictures to post as of yet.. I'm so tired, I'm  not even sure why I'm sitting here blogging.. Feeling guilty I suppose.. I'm thinking of changing my blog layout.. I think it's boring.. and I'm over it.. If anyone knows me at all, they would know that when I say I'm over something, I really mean it. Whether it be a type of food, a place or even a person.. Especially a person..  It may take me a few months or only moments, but whatever it is, it's on it's way OUT...  So, sorry blog templet I'm over you...  Hummmm.. got off track.. tired.. So, the 4th. I was glad to come  home.. so was Alex.. He was so excited to be able to run around without us telling him "come here, no  no no no no, don't touch that, hot, ouch" etc... Poor baby.. this trip totally affirmed that we are ONLY having 2 kids.... NO MORE after this... 


Enough blogging.. I'm tired. and who cares anyway? I don't have any pics.. In fact, did a take any? Oh, yeah, I did take a great video of Chris and A on a funny bike.. We'll see if Chris has time tomorrow to help me with that.. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey