Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Busy Life Update...

Well, we spent a weekish in Oklahoma visiting Bridget, Ken & Audrey and had fun with them. Chris had some work  in Ok city while B and I and the babies went to the famous Muskogee  (you know? I'm an Okie from Muskogee)  and pretty much all of Oklahoma looks exactly the same. But Audrey made up for all the dull brown.  I have decided though that the cows are definitely happier in Oklahoma.. Those are some happy cows...  The plane rides as well as to be expected with a One year old until I almost had it out with an elderly woman that rudely said we had be inconsiderate..  Yes, Alex bumped her chair a couple of times, but given him full reign, he would have pulled her stupid hair, screamed throughout the plane, and God only knows what else..  I told Chris she better shut her trap before I shut it for her, or let Alex..  Can you  tell yet how mad I was and maybe still am???  Stupid people...  


So we landed, rushed to Bak. to wash laundry and pack again to leave early the  next morning for 5 days in Tahoe with the family..  I mean the whole family.. All 20 in one house. It was fun, interesting, tiresome, wildly funny and at the end of the day, there were great beds to welcome all the tired people.  Every day had different fun time and different challenges.. Both Alex and Emma got sick at some point. Alex with a temp of  102 and Emma throwing up and hardly sleeping.. So the mommy's  were tired and it took it's toll..  The skiing was nice. I finally took a class and went down some pretty steep hills. Had it not been for 4 other people waiting on me, I may have let my fear get the best of me. Chris said he was surprised to see me on that particular hill..  It wasn't my choice.  But I made it and didn't die.  Chris had a good time the second day at  Homewood and said it was really too steep for me (especially the second day). So I was glad I spent the day with the girls and kids in Truckey. That's a nice little town. 

The drive home too a little longer but we got Alex's and my smashed pennies and had a wonderful view the entire way home. I also scored on some great snow boots for Alex (for next year) for only 50 cents... Yeah.. Next year will be way different for Alex and Emma.. Like it was for Aiden.. There was so much more he could do this year. 

I suppose I should put some pictures now, but I'm tired and will have to add them later..  I'm trying to clean the house for V-day? Yeah, I got side tracked..  But, we're all glad to be home. Chris has only one more work road trip in the next 6 weeks and then we go to Hawaii...  Can and Can not wait.. We need time to rest..  

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey