Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Work

So Chris is in Georgia and it's hard.. It's hard every time. I keep thinking that I'll get used to it, but I don't. I try to keep busy with work, tasks, projects, Alex.. I cleaned out the car this morning and put that seat protector under Alex's carseat, walked with my friend and went to the post office.. It's not even noon.. I suppose I'll manage somehow.

Other news, Chris will be turning 30 this year (Sept) and of course we will have a party for him. I gave up on the surprise aspect the second I started thinking how I could even get that to work. So, it's Sept. 27th (Actually my mom's b-day) and it's going to be fun to hang out with all the people who love him. I can't convince him to skydive, but he probably go golfing with who ever wants to go earlier that morning. So, keep that day open if you would like to come.

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey