Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Poor Alex

Alex hit his lip on the corner of a drawer and made it bleed.. :(  He's okay  now, but I have a feeling, boys get lots of cuts and bruises.  


Other news.
We walked again this morning.  Feels good to get out there and get moving.  But for whatever reason, these last 3 weeks have produced zero results.. Last time I was at the Dr. they checked my thyroid and  it was double it's size. I'm seriously wondering if that's my problem..  Stupid body,  stupid weight, stupid 30's!!!  

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Don't get discouraged! You are doing the right thing for yourself and for your son...he needs a healthy mommy!

mom said...

Oh Lacey, I have faith in you. You are very good at doing whatever you need to do to get what you want. So just do it! Muna

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey