Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Shoes!!!

All I want in  this world at the moment is to have some short (mid calf) black boots that will look cute with jeans and not get my feet wet.. It started the day of papa's funeral.. I went to 3 different stores in Bak. and found nothing. Gave up. Drove through  Filmore and thought, I'll stop to see if they have something. Ah Ha.. Got some boots.. then was miserable alllllll day.. They were too big..  So, going back though town the next day I returned them. Yeah. but still no boots.  So yesterday, I'm in Palmdale with my mom and find some at Shoe Pavillion.  I buy them, even though they are too tall. 3 inch hills.. I'm a flat kindof girl..  By the end of 2 hours I'm dying..  So, today, I take them back to Shoe Pavillion (here in Baks) and she says, go ahead a find something else and we'll do an exchange.. Yeah.. and then I find the PERFECT boots. 2 inch, black, zip, mid calf..  New guy at the counter says, "we can't exchange these, they've been worn".. Yes, I wore them and they hurt.. I say, "what am I supposed to do with them?" He says, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THEM?"  Asshole!!  So, I now have a pair of boots I can ware and a pair that I can't..  Anyone need a pair of boots size 9 with a 3 inch hill? Maybe I'll try eBay.  I HATE returning things......  

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey