Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pump It Up

So Alex and I went to a new place this morning and had a blast. We went to a place called Pump It Up.  It's an indoor Bounce House place.  On Tues & Fri, they have Pre-K open day where you can go for 1 1/2 hours and jump jump jump.. $7   



Here are some pics of our fun. I say 'our' cause I ended up having to get in too and show him that he could in fact go down the big slide by himself.. He also got into 
a fist fight (too funny) with a boy that he tried to have patience with but finally let him 
have it. I mean really, wouldn't you fight someone that wouldn't stop head butting you in the chest?  I'm not sure who won, I intervened before there
 was blood. But to see 4 little arms flying in the air was quite the sight. The only part that wasn't funny, was where was his  stupid mother to tell her son to stop being mean?   I think she was too busy talking trash with another mom.  whatever, back to the fun pics.



1 comments:

Orange said...

Why aren't my new posts on Orange showing up on your blog? I have tried to figure it out, but I can't...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey