Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Colic & Puppy update

Yes, that's what I said.  COLIC   For the past week or more Lauren has been crying / screaming from 9 pm til 1-2 am.   I think in the beginning we didn't know what was wrong with her but now that we've started giving her colic tablets, she doing much better. Those things are amazing..  Anyway, it's getting better and we are trying to catch up on our sleep. Last night Chris got 3 and  3 hours and I got well, I guess about the same. It makes working hard for him and for me, my patience runs thin with Alex during the day.  It's funny, everyone says take a nap. It's actually harder than you think. They don't sleep at the same time and  when I finally do lay down, the phone rings, the mail arrives (thus making Libby freak out), etc..   We'll figure this out and someday she's sleep through the night and we'll all survive. I hope. 


Puppy news: I went to the feed store to buy shots so my friend could vaccinate them for me. They offered to keep the puppies during the day until they all found homes. Very nice of them. So, I took them yesterday, we got them all set up and when I went back at night, there were 2 gone.  I CRIED..  I'm glad they are gone, but I'm soosoooo sad.. So all that's left this morning is Victor  (black) and Bailey (Blonde with green eyes)..  I'm hoping they find homes today.  We would like to try and shampoo the carpet in Lauren's room this Sat. and move on with our lives.. It's been really tough have 6 puppies, a newborn and a crazy 2 year old that wants to help with  EVERYTHING..  UGH!!!  I need a vacation from my life.. 

3 comments:

Misty said...

This was Chase..I feel so sorry for you! =( I hope that it gets better soon!

Orange said...

I have never been able to take a nap. You just learn how to function tired. And then they start sleeping...

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yeah, that's what I'm doing... functioning tired. Last night went a little better. She went down late, but only woke once. We finally found a paci that she likes. (the one from the hospital) We can't keep feeding her when she cries after all. She's already 11.6 lbs... I really think she would sleep mostly through the night if we could just get her switched back around. She's confused about days and nights. Always was. Ugh!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey