Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

started out horrible..  Depression is a hard thing... Hard on me, hard on Chris and probably subconsciously hard on Alex.  But somehow we went anyway and ended up having a nice time. 


We went to Hanford to Chuck and Stacy's house. It was nice to see family and talk to people we hadn't seen in awhile. It was also nice to see Stacy. She's undergoing Chemo and Radiation and we're praying for good results.  

Alex and Jordyn played fetch in the backyard, we had yummy dinner and even better homemade pie.  I think God was giving me a gift for the depression that I had had earlier that day. When we arrived we were informed that the turkey was in fact a "deep pit jalapen
o turkey"..  This pregnancy has been all about JALAPENOS...  Abby knows what I mean.  :)  Alex was all about peaches. But not this baby..  So I was very happy with the turkey and even brought some home. 

Anyway, here are some photos.. :) 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey