Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Headquarters for Lacey's Photography

Well, it was a long weekend, but Chris and I finally got the computer moved into the living room.  Now the new baby will have her own room.  Here is a view of the new computer armoire that houses all my junk: closed and hiding everything.  It looks better closed. Then there is a photo of how everything fits inside.. We love this piece of furniture and spent forever trying to find the perfect station for me. As it turns out a couple pieces don't fit, but nothing is ever really perfect and we had to be flexible.  Well, I had to be flexible. I didn't want the printers out in the open. But, what's been ordered and built will have to work.  Now the only thing I need it noise reduction head phones to drown out Chris' football games when I'm trying to work. :) 


On a side note, this was a very hard step for me to take.  I had major anxiety about this move..(several tearful outbreaks)  Not the move, the moving..  I think most would not understand  the process of cleaning and sorting for someone who is completely anal retentive, OCD and a hoarder..  These are all very serious problems and are very hard to overcome. Especially without medication and being pregnant.  I may portray that I'm happy and got it together, but really I don't and  have a tough time with ANY sort of change to my business or my office.   So, that's all, if you didn't know, now you do. :)

Have a good day. I'm off to Surroundings ALLLLLLL day.. Lord help me.  

2 comments:

RN said...

very cool piece of furniture. I like how it looks like a bunch of drawers and its not.... very sneaky. You are strong and so far no one close to me has died from hormones and change so I have hopes for you. Love you much.
And since Susie just ran with her word verification I think that you should go have a boliskin (my word) it sounds very greasy and foreign and Oktoberfestery and just might do the trick.

jennifer newkirk said...

Isn't a boliskin what whiny terence wouldn't eat in Kazahkstan?

Mine says hypol...that's how Lacey felt when she had to move her office...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey