Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Shower Bash

I got Alex a baby doll to ready him for his little sister to come. He loved it.  Fed the baby, held the baby and then tried to drink the baby's bottle. Sooooo cute.. I think he's going to be a great big brother. 







So much fun..  I couldn't of asked for an easier day.  Chuy's really came through. They set up for us, they took great care of us and cleaned up. I highly recommend them for anyone's next party.. Thanks Chuy's!!! 

Thanks to everyone who came to the shower. I hope you all had a nice time and were relaxed. Here are a few photos. Thanks Kel & Adrienne for capturing my day. 




Did I mention that I had ladybugs in my dreams that night? Not surprised. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lacey, you and Lesa are so adorable! I'm so glad you all had fun. Lots of love, Aunt Cathy

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey