Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

No First day of School for Me.

I called BAS this morning to see if they had started school this morning and they had.. I feel very left out.. I know it's been 2 years or so since I left, but I still get that feeling of stress with the shear amount of paperwork that needs to be done (which I loved doing), the new students, their crazy mail-order-bride stories, the ethnic food parties, the singing with Mr. Carey, the break time office gossip and the friday morning breakfast. I sometimes get the breakfast still, if I  take Alex by for a visit, but it's the same old questions, How's the business? How's staying at home with the baby?  They are the same questions when I go to Coscto.. Small talk I guess..  Whatever.. 


But anyway, maybe I should get a job and get out of this house.. I think that and then this morning couldn't bring my self to get out of bed until 9 am.. I was very tired and glad I didn't have to be fighting traffic at 7:30 am.. 

Really I'm just stalling my work.. It's noon and I haven't really done enough.. My office is mostly the problem.. too messy..  I can't think straight..  

Then there is the question of whether or not I get an iPhone..  My palm is on the verge of dying.. and I'm scared.. It's my life.. Some people consult the Gods, I consult the palm.... 

I have to laugh and feel guilty for being depressed and worrying about these stupid things when our family friend Carina is in the hospital waiting to have a biopsy on a brain tumor she learned about 3 days ago...  iPhones, breakfast, office gossip and messy offices don't compare to that kind of stress..  Carina, we are thinking and praying for your results to be good. I've contacted Damian and Adrienne to also pray for you. I do have peace about this and know that things will be fine.. 

Well, I should snap out of this and get to  work. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey