Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My thumb and My Aunt Cathy

So maybe no one knows this but my nail person and Chris, but I have this TERRIBLE callus on my left thumb that is the worst I've ever seen.. It's painful, ugly, bleeds and won't go away..  The pharmacists  that with the diabetes it probably wouldn't go away.. Bull, I had gall bladder surgery and C-section and healed beautifully..  


So today I met a very nice woman who worked for Wal-Mart who told me about EMU oil..  They were out, but I found it a Walgreens.. So, it's on my thumb right now and  I think it's already working...  I  think I've been introduced to something wonderful.. I researched it and there's all kinds of info about it helping for pain arthritis (which I also have in my left toe), bruising, swelling,  etc..  So Yeah for Emu Oil.. I always liked Emus...  Not that my callus is important (just to me) but I will keep you updated.. :) 

And, I think I'm going to ask my Aunt Cathy to pray for my finances more often.. Either God likes that I asked for prayer or he listens to her more, either way I made 3 appts. for potential weddings over this next week.. 2 consultations today and 1 next week.. That one will be fun cause the wedding is in Ojai next year.. 

Thanks Aunt Cathy.. Yeah for God and prayers.. 
Now please pray that I can sleep. I had a terrible night last night which resulted in Chris having a terrible night.. I was seriously being tortured, for hours...  I almost left the house to sleep in a hotel or the car or something. I was yelling, crying and about ready to set the bombshell of a house on fire.. well gotta go. don't worry, I'm over setting the house on fire.. Gotta post some pictures on line.. 

Love to everyone. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey