Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Accident Photos



Well, I went by the body shop to get my things from my car and I was confused cause I couldn't find my car.. He said, "it's right here.. "  i said, "no, that's not my car" and then started crying.. I  guess I just didn't remember..  Anyhow, I got my things.. It's amazing how much junk you keep in your car and don't even know it's there..  A little embarrassing.. but whatever.. So, that's all. I'm waiting for the guy to return from lunch to tell me the damage or results of the inspection.. If they do total out my car, then then next car I get WILL have cup holders! Dammit!!!  :) (long story) 


That's my bumper on top of the hood and the blue car in the back ground of pic 2 is my rental. 

1 comments:

Birgita said...

I just can't even believe it! We miss you too. Matt leaves next Tuesday. Please, please, please drive extra careful! You must drive extremely defensively! People are crazy out there! All our love.....

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey