Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Telephone

I must talk on the phone too much. Alex has started pushing buttons on the phone and then handing it to me or putting it to my or Chris' ear. The other day I was talking and I said "alrighty then" and Alex said "bye" knowing that I was going to say bye. I guess I say the same thing every time I get off the phone. Too cute. But as far as our sicknesses go, I took him to the Dr. yesterday and she said it was a virus and Just wait it out, that he would be better while he slept.. But he's not sleeping. So she said I could give him 1/2 tsp. of Benadryl and boy did he sleep. He got a 3 hour nap and slept all night last night. And sure enough, he is feeling better. So am I. The whole time he slept, I slept. Then Chris came home and also slept for 3 hours. Sleeping is the key..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video on Roby Duke...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey