Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stupid Popeyes!!!

Well, we were excited about going until we all got food poisoning from Popeyes Chicken..  I started with diarrhea and finished with vomiting twice..  Chris started a few hours after me but got it much worst.. He vomited every hour from midnight til 10 am and then more later in the afternoon.. The baby just had diarrhea, thank goodness.  I lost 4 pounds from all of that. We barely did or ate anything all day. Finally I made some chicken soup and we just did the broth part..   Lord help us.. We really want to go tomorrow and are praying for restful sleep and to be healthy in the morning. Sorry if this was gross..  I'm missing Alex terribly already.. But I'm almost too sick to notice he's not here.. This is bad............

2 comments:

tloper said...

Have fun in Hawaii.

jennifer newkirk said...

where is a hawaii picture?

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey