Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Chris & Alex Part II

Chris has arrived in Madison, Al and is sound asleep.. He did get to watch "Dan in real life" I think that was the title and said that it was okay. I would have like to talk to him longer, but I knew he needed his sleep. He's training a ton of people this week. A ton really being about 100+. So I hope he gets his breakfast.

Alex has had a black eye all day from it being swollen and finally coming down. He seemed to do better with the new medicine. We walked the bluffs with a friend and he enjoyed meeting Tess, the rescued American Shepard. She was very sweet. I love meeting other peoples dogs. But it does make me dislike mine more. Then I like her again at bedtime when she keeps me warm and safe.

All is finally well and I have nothing else to complain about tonight. Next post will be something funny. I promise.

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey