Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2 days Left

So my mind is going crazy with  all the things I need to remember for Hawaii.. In only 2 days.. And then I found out this morning that the Limo will be picking us up first, Not Last like I had hoped.. 4 am is way earlier than 5 am... But I guess this is a good thing. Then the other people don't have to come into our ghetto neighborhood and see the people tagging in the early morning hours when normal people are sleeping. Nuts!


I need to remember things like my camera strap which I never use. A backpack for hiking, the camcorder... and tons of other stuff.. 

I cried all day on Sunday at the thought of leaving or just being away from Alex. I think I got it out of my system for now. I don't want it to ruin our time. I don't want to think about him not being comfortable where he is, why is he not in his bed, where is his mom and dad, why am I not playing all our silly mommy and baby games that only we do, and  why is daddy not holding him to sleep at night..  It's torture. I know he'll be with people who love him: grandparents, but it's just not the same. You just can't replace your parents. I know he'll be totally fine during the day. He goes to day care a couple of days a week and has a  blast all day.. But the nights are what worry me. He's just soooooo smart...  

I also don't want him to do anything new.. He has started walking and so I'm glad we were here for that. I actually got him on tape taking 10 steps towards Chris.. It was awesome!!  Well, it will  what what it is. Chris & Al worked really hard for this trip and they deserve to have a great time. So, I'll try to cry in the shower or something.  :(  

For now I'll just concentrate on packing, planning and spending great time with Alex.  
Aloha!  

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey