Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

La La La La, La La La, Elmo's World!!!

So today was the day we went to see Elmo and Friends in concert at the Civic.. It was fun, but there were TONS of kids.. I kept thinking, "why didn't I get one of those kid leashes?" oh, because he would have to a complete nightmare on it.  But yeah, he didn't get lost despite me yelling constantly to stay by my side, hold my hand, someone's going to take you.. All the while flinging Lauren about whose strapped to my chest and getting dizzy.  It wasn't easy doing it alone. Have I already said I need Chris to come home? He's in Indiana and coming home Friday. not soon enough.  



They were selling balloons at the intermission..  Highway Robbery!!!  $10 a balloon..   So we opted for an actual doll that won't deflate in 1 day, but it was $25.. Ugh. The things we do for our kids.. I told him he had to forget about the $8 program and the various other things.  he better take this Elmo doll with him to college! 

tickets: $33
stupid parking: $5
Elmo doll: $25
nap afterwards: Priceless! 


2 comments:

Orange said...

I wish I had been with you! Drive safe today...it's almost Friday.

Misty said...

Looks like you had fun. You are crazy to go with 2 kids by yourself...supermom!

How is your dieting going? Haven't seen a post in awhile. I love reading your blog.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey