Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not for everyone

So Lauren's been coughing for weeks.  I think we're finally to the bottom of the problem. Chronic Asthmatic Bronchitis.   I know millions of people have had to do breathing treatments on the kids, but it's always hard to see your kids cry. and to be the one MAKING them cry. It was like Chinese torture.   Poor Lauren.  Poor Mommy. This is just a small clip of a very long 20 minutes! 


4 comments:

Misty said...

I totally feel for you. When Isabella was 2-4 weeks old she got RSV. I guess that is what happens when you are born in the winter. We had to do treatments 3 times a day. I am just thankful that she didn't have to be hospitalized.

I hope that Lauren is feeling better soon!

Life Happens said...

A lot of people at Audrey's child care center do it when the baby is sleeping. Try that!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lacey! Poor little girl and poor mommy.
Love, Muna

Sanders said...

Gosh, Lacey!! 20 MINUTES!? Such a little lady though...red shoes! :)

Hope it gets easier!! Keep being TOUGH!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey