Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Poor Sally Mae!

Before: After: 


My POOR Sally Mae..  She went to the groomers today and came back a changed woman..  and not for the good..  They offered to keep her overnight and fix her tomorrow, but I'm just going to take her back. I had to bring her home and take photos..  I can't believe how stupid she looks.. The first photo is how she normally looks.. Now she looks like an overgrown... well, I don't know what???  

2 comments:

Chris Newkirk said...

There is no way that is the same dog... She looks so pitiful.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I took her back and they took off the legs, but now I want to take off the ears too. and they eye brows have to go as well.. Seriously, I don't think I'll be taking her back. I'll just have to suffer through bathing her myself (an almost impossible task) and just clip her myself.. I didn't really cut so close, but she had a ton of mats and so it just kept getting shorter and shorter. Poor Sally.. and poor me. I have to look at her ugly face all day and tell myself that I love this dog.. LOL isn't that mean? :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey