Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lord Help Me and Children Photography




So I went to the park tonight to take pictures of my children and my friends children.. Something I truly don't enjoy doing.. (no one really understands this). I promise you. I don't hate taking pictures of my kids, I hate taking professional pictures of my kids.. There's a HUGE difference. So, while I'm taking this photo of Lauren, Vicki is taking this picture of ME-Trying to Work!!! NO THANKS TO ALEX.. Really, this is no joke.. With his money business, I must have taken 20 bad shots thanks to him pulling my arms and jumping on my lower back.. He's straight out crazy! Alex is no longer allowed to go to work with mommy. I said, 'Vicki, please tell me you're getting this?" as she cracking up and snapping away..



You can also see Bennie & Joey's pictures too:

Anyway, it was very cute. Lauren did a really good job sitting up for quite a while and she has started rolling over, which is very cute.

7 more days til Chris comes home. I hope I make it. I'm tired. And I suppose, now going to bed.

1 comments:

Misty said...

Did you like the new park? I did pictures with my niece there and it was okay. They turned out cute. I was shocked at how hard it was for me to find a cool alley in downtown. It is really easy here! So much easier when you know where you are going. Thanks for all the tips!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey