Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Scary

Tonight while at the softball game, Alex disappeared from us.  It was only a matter of seconds and he was gone. We were all standing there watching the game.  Almost every person from Lightspeed  scattered running, yelling his name.  I ran for the toys, screaming "alex, alex".   I finally found him on the toy getting ready to slide down the slide.. My heart was pounding. Chris and I were both shaken up..  Of all days, today was already a tough day.  A couple from Teh.  had a funeral for their 2 year old daughter today.  I've been an emotional wreck since last Wed. (the day of the accident) and to loose him so quickly was just more fuel added to the fire..   

1 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, I totally know this feeling and it SUCKS! We lost Isabella at Disneyworld when she was 3. We lost her for 15 minutes!! It was the most horrible and worst feeling in the world. And lets just say that they didn't have any procedure in place at Disneyworld for this sort of thing. They told us to go to the front of the park...the complete opposite direction that she was lost in. We finally found someone to help us look for her and I found her in another area totally crying. She was just standing there all by herself crying historically and no one was helping her! It was a horrible experience.

She still remembers it to this day and doesn't drift far from us in public which is a good thing!

I always think of the poor Mommies and Daddies that don't ever find their missing child. I can't even imagine!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey