Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My New Hobby

I signed up for a Cake decorating class today. I'm so excited about it. Finally something for me to do that's creative and cute at the time of year when my kids get older. I've always wanted to take a class, but never really wanted to do the Michael's class.. I want to take it where it feels serious, not like I have to hurry up and get out because there's going to be a scrapbooking class or sewing class in 30 minutes. Anyway, so it's a Cake Crafters, but doesn't start until March. Also, to achieve this, Mrs. Vikki (Alex's daycare) has an opening 2 days a week for Lauren to start attending. I think it's time for her. She's been going to a friend, but it's on the opposite side of town and makes my round trip of dropping off and entire hour in the car. .. Not fuel efficient at all. So, although I will miss Tina and she will miss Lauren "Bejourin" (or "Sister Sludge" or "Sister Sue") it will be better for my gas tank.


It's a new Chapter for all of us.

In other news: I booked 3 weddings in a week. I have a good feeling about 2010.. I hope it keeps up.. I have another meeting tomorrow night and I got a call today who just booked me right over the phone. She was referred by a bride's mom and knew she wanted us, so that was that. It was great! I also booked a wedding on my next anniversary. A little different for us, but it's 11 years and we are going to be at the beach the weekend before shooting another wedding, so we'll spend some time at the beach alone and call it good. The couple is super nice and I'm honored to share my anniversary with them. Their boy is super cute too. Clayton. What a cute name!!

I'll post pics of my cakes as time goes by. And we started Financial Peace University again tonight. It's going to be refreshing to do it again.

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey