Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Memorial Guest Book

My good friends dad died two days ago. She had asked me to help her make a book to give to him that had photos that she had taken of his land new Lone Pine. It was to be a gift, but with his sudden passing, she decided to turn the book into a Memorial Guest Book. I thought it was a great idea. To showcase the land that he loved so much and to show those attending the Memorial a large part of what he thought was special and beautiful. She did a great job on the photography end of it and I designed the book. Here it is. http://www.laceysphotography.com/albumshowcase/zuccogb/

3 comments:

Misty said...

Okay, I totally didn't expect to cry but with that music I couldn't help it. She is going to love that book! What an awesome treasure to have!

What an awesome place to do photography with all the old trucks, all the greenery, and those gorgeous mountains in the background. An amazing piece of property. No wonder he loved it so much. He would have loved that book!!

Anonymous said...

The music made me cry too.

Life Happens said...

Awesome job. This is FAR better than anything you can get at a funeral home. Go after this market! Contact all the funeral homes in the area and see if they'll work with you on it. Of course, it will be the kind of project that has a short turn around time, but - I think it is a great idea.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey