Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alex Alex Alex

Sometimes I wonder how stubborn can he really be? We had two very terrible episodes yesterday and then him again with Chris last night. He's got to be the most stubborn child I've ever known. I know that most reading this will not believe me because on the whole "out in the world" he's pretty good and delightful to be around. But at home with us, he has these moments where there's nothing that will get through to him. I feel like I'm fighting with a teenagers. He's beyond the terrible twos.


Chris and I are both so tired today. My only saving grace is that he's at day care today. and probably being really good.. We'll see how tonight goes... and Please don't say this is normal, it really won't make me feel any better. and then there's Lauren and her teething.. that's all I have to say about that.. TEETHING I hate it..

I'm happy and thankful to God to have my children, but I'm also happy to have had my tubes tied at two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer suggested I put this quote on your comment section.

"toddlers are like big tyrants of tiny countries. Demanding, insatiably needy, and all ego and id."

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey