Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Sweet Girl

My little girl is soooo cute.. That's it.. :) 


and here she is talking at the bottom of the post. So cute!  


The bows: I had a client that owed $100 and knowing that times are tough and they've been married for a bit, I let it slide. Well, she sent me home with about 15 bows for Lauren. Thanks Amy. Very cute. Especially when she got  accused of being a boy the other day. The Horror!!!  

1 comments:

Misty said...

She is too cute! That happened to Isabella a lot. She was almost always wearing pink and had bows in her hair and I still got, "Oh, he's so cute!" What??? I got the opposite with Chase. Wear blue and boys things. "Ahh, she's so cute!" He does look like a girly boy but come on....look at the clothing peoples!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey